We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Manage accurate and competitive technical solution of bids with a balance risk level.
- Commit on the technical part of the bids and ensure it is in line with Solutions strategy
- Get technical validation of Platform Technical Director
- Analyse, with the support of System Application Architect(s), the potential gaps between the customer's specification and TIS generic Systems and Products, and support Bid Manager and Tender Leader in defining the optimal compliance strategy
- Coordinate, on a technical point of view, the bid internal stakeholders (Field Operations, RC Projects Engineering, S&P,…) and external stakeholders (if applicable) to ensure overall understanding of the bid technical strategy (incl. scheme plan, rough BOM: Bill Of Material, migration strategy, ...)
- Produce/coordinate the technical documentation to be provided with the tender proposal
- Build/coordinate analysis and/or clause-by-clause of technical bid documents
- Support Bid Manager during the negotiation with the Customer, identifying any technical change during that phase
- Ensure the transition with the PrEM (Project Engineering Manager) in case of award
EDUCATION & SKILLS
Education: • Engineering Degree (Master equivalent or above) in one or more of the following fields: Industrial Computer science, Telecom, Electrical, Electronics or Automation.
Desired knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industrial, rail industry and/or telecom applications with ideally experience of large information systems integration.
- Experience in international projects or bids and openness to multi-cultural environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Imagination and curiosity, as well as rigour and discipline (stick to deadlines).
Language skills: fluency in French & English
Technical Skills & competencies :
- Good understanding of technical/engineering issues, contracting, finance, product specifications.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Risk analysis skills & methods.
- Good level of abstraction to understand complex problems involving several technologies.
- Understanding of and successful experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understanding of and experience of working in a matrix organisation.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Type:Graduate Job
- Interpersonal Skills
- Information Systems
- English Language
- French Languages