0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Piping Engineer
- Brunel International is looking for an experienced Piping Engineer to join our team in Noida.
- Position: Piping Engineer;
- YOE: 8 to 12 Years;
- Contract type: Permanent;
- Location: Noida.
What you need to bring:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in the field;
- Diploma or Degree in engineering;
- Experience with CAD Worx, SP3D, E3D, and AutoCAD software;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Piping modeling independently as per P&ID;
- Equipment modeling;
- Isometrics Extraction with error handling;
- Isometric checker;
- GA Drawing extraction.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Auto Cad
- Exception Handling
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
Job ID: PUB398489