0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Solutions Engineer is a key role in the sales organization providing technical expertise during the sales process and conveying the value of the solution to potential customers via demos and technical sessions leading to deal closure.
This role is a hybrid opportunity.
What You Will Do:
- Work in close coordination and support the outside sales executives and account managers in pursuing new business.
- Articulate the business and technical value of our solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision-makers.
- Provide technical support in sales meetings and effectively demonstrate how our products best satisfy their needs.
- Deliver excellent sales presentations and demonstrations to our clients and respond to questions and objections on technical issues.
- Act as project lead for product trials including data discovery, data loads, trial instance setup, and deployment.
- Maintain the library of frequently asked questions that serves as a knowledge share for the sales organization.
- Liaise with partners to provide a comprehensive understanding of our solution and lead collaboration on sales opportunities.
- Promote solutions to excite clients and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with client health checks alongside our Customer Success Team.
- Work closely with the product team to keep abreast with the latest releases and provide feedback and input into the product features and prioritization.
- Assist with the enablement of the Sales organization.
- Manage a high volume of deals.
What You Will Need:
Education & Experience
- 3 years of experience in a Sales/Solutions Engineer role
- 2 years of experience as a client-facing implementation specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an Engineering field
- An Associate degree in Software/Technology field will be considered with additional 5 years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enterprise software experience related to sales, customer success, and/or implementation.
- Ability to create and deliver customer demonstrations and assist clients in converting business requirements to potential technical solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including superior customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, systems engineering, and business process re-engineering
- Working knowledge of SQL and azure cloud infrastructure.
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and experience working with executive-level clients.
- Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management System.
Reports directly to the Director, Digital Sales.
#diceAbout ABS Wavesight ABS Wavesight is the new ABS Affiliate maritime software as a service (SaaS) company dedicated to helping shipowners and operators streamline compliance while maintaining competitive,more efficient, and sustainable operations. Our mission is to develop world-class software products that improve vessel performance for the health of our seas, environment and self. The ABS Wavesight portfolio is comprised of best-in-class proprietary technology and third-party integrations that offer unparalleled insight into every aspect of a fleet’s operations. Backed by ABS’s 160-year legacy of maritime innovation and experience, our products are collectively installed on more than 5,000 vessels across the global fleet. Learn more about ABS Wavesight by visiting [ Link removed ] . About Our Benefits ABS Wavesight proudly offers a variety of industry-leading benefits designed to enhance the life and well-being of our employees and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical insurance (PPO and HD), dental and vision insurance, Health Savings account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability leave programs, parental leave program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. The Company provides an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that offers additional support in personal wellness, including work-life services. ABS Wavesight also offers a 401K plan with a generous company match, subject to plan requirements. Equal Opportunity ABS Wavesight is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Notice ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid. Other This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjsThe Solutions Engineer is a key role in the sales organization providing technical expertise during the sales process and conveying the value of the solution to potential customers via demos and technical sessions leading to deal closure.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Application Software
Job ID: 181