Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables :
• Develops feasibility studies according to customer requirements Qualifications
• Calculates prices for offers and supports sales in creating offers
• Creates scheduling / execution / assembly plans
• Selects, procures of the hardware together with the purchasing department
• Develops and maintains user software
• Monitors the flow of the entire project
• Participates in and / or manages project meetings
• Performs acceptance, instruction and training of customers in the office and also on site
• Performs commissioning with customers
• Other tasks which promote the sales of the systems and services of the company, e.g. exhibition support, customer demonstrations, etc.
• Completed studies in electrical engineering or engineering school in the field of electrical engineering
• Strong experience in electrical engineering and project management
• Experience with common PLC programming tools (Siemens Step7, Multiprog etc.)
• Fluent written and spoken English and German skills
• Russian language skills
• Secure handling of MS Office applications (MS-ACCESS, MS Visio)
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time