Formulates and manages the Drilling & Completions Department operational business plan and budget inline with the international industry standards, the DRM and the QP corporate policy requirements, leads other Departments at his level for the annual business plan & well budget, 5-years Busmess Plan and long term drilling sequences. Undertakes all Drilling Department monthly, quarterly and annual reports and submits to DV/DF and other QP Departments as per standard obligations. Assesses and fulfils the Drilling & Completions Department Contractor's work done claims and submits them for supervisors review and forward for approval. Supervises and directs the Technical/CIerical Staff, and takes an active role in the training and development of assigned personnel with special emphasis on Qatari trainees. Ensures full compliance with relevant corporate and Departmental QHSE policies and procedures.
Experience & Skills
2. In written and spoken English languge.
3. Strong analytical ability and communication skills together with excellent computer literacy.
4. Minimum 10 years experience in drilling and operations engineering including:
5. 4 years field experience as drilling operations Supervisor
6. 2 years experience in drilling activity management
7. 2 years in business planning & budgeting
8. 2 years in drilling contracts management (A-Z contracting).
B. Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering Discipline plus extensive petroleum industry courses.