Serve as a Technical Consultant and SME for protection schemes (relays, motors, transformers, circuit breakers, t-lines, etc.) and automation schemes (RTU’s, distribution, Utility automation).
Perform short circuit and coordination studies and calculate settings for 115kV, 230kV and 500kV line, bus, and transformer protection (SEL-411L, 421, 451, 351S, 311L, 311C, 321, 387, 487E, 487B and GE-B90 relays). Provide technical support for commissioning and operating 345/138KV substations.
Working closely with Key Industrial End Users and Industrial Consultants to ensure approval for Relays and Automation products for Key Greenfield and brownfield investments, in collaboration with the TIP Teams in the Region
Working Closely with the Construction Sales Team to ensure Key Building Projects have the necessary approvals from the building contractors and EPCs, in turn getting the Loose Relay Products from the OEMs / Channels
Working Closely with the Energy Automation Product Territory Managers to impart detailed Product Training and Application Engineering training to the Major Channel Partners (OEMs, Distributors)
Serve as a thought Leader in the Protection and Automation Domain in their assigned region
- Bachelor or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or Power Systems
- 6+ years of Protection and Automation experience in any of the following areas: Commissioning, Business Development, Project Management, Engineering
- Skilled in Relay Setting, Relay Testing, Commissioning, Relay Design and Performance, Power System Studies, etc
- International, customer experience (added advantage)
- Bilingual: Spanish or Portuguese and English (another advantage)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.