Are you an experienced Renewable energy SCADA engineer that wants to develop in their career?
If so, stop scrolling and read through this fantastic opportunity I am currently working on.
At WRS we are delighted to be representing one of the most successful and independent consultancy firms in the Green energy sector, operating in more than 100 countries, they are looking for an experienced SCADA Engineer to join their Dresden team.
Your main responsibilities will include
A successful candidate will possess
- The maintenance and further development of the network model based off of parameterization lists and the execution of data point checks.
- Checking data quality and consistency between sources and the SCADA system.
- Active participation in the improvement of processes and testing tools to ensure quality.
- Participation in projects of the SCADA environment and support in the further development of the team.
- Active exchange and coordination with customers in connection with planning and projecting of network models.
If you feel that this is the role for you, please feel free to get in touch!
- Degree or technician in industrial engineering, information technology, electrical engineering or computer science with energy management/technical modules
- Experience in one or more programming languages that enable the consolidation of data from different systems and formats (e.g. Python, C#)
- Basic knowledge of IT systems especially (power) control systems and the German power grid is an advantage.
- Very good German language skills (C2) are required.
- Knowledge of English is an advantage.
Email: [ Email address blocked ]
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Control Systems
- Data Quality
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Management