Are you looking for an experience in Health, Safety and Environment area? Do you have experience working in multinational companies? Are you enthusiastic about renewable energies? Join Vestas as HSE Professional.
Manufacturing & Global Procurement > HSE MED
Global QSE leads the global approach to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment in Vestas throughout the value chain. The function supports both very strategic & operational QSE tasks, leads towards achieving the QSE objectives and targets, as well as leads the Global Management System and its certification against ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
QSE Global Development and Excellence is a global function under Global QSE with focus on leading group wide Management systems, HSE Analysis, QSE Performance Management, QSE Methods, Tools & Awareness, Advanced Quality, QSE Service Centre, Six sigma & Continuous Improvement.
- Creation of local HSE documents (risk assessments, HSE plans, emergency response plans, customer specific procedures, etc).
- Follow up of contractors/subcontractors including mobilization/demobilization, post-work assessment and audits when needed.
- Perform HSE training (basic safety training as required by local regulations) including set up of training requirements according to local legislation.
- Responsible to provide expertise and support to Operations in incident and hazardous observation investigation and root cause analysis.
- Perform site visits and inspections.
- Actively, support the development and realization of a 'Zero Incident Culture'.
- Responsible to provide support and collaboration on QSE matters related to the country
- Participation in tender processes (preparation of QSE documentation) and contract review from Environmental, Health & Safety perspective
- Assist with various tasks contributing to staff organization.
- Perform and follow up internal audits at SU and SBU level.
- Develops and support implementation of processes and procedures, including hearing processes.
- Master Degree (Scientific Discipline) with specialization in Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology.
- High level of English.
- IRCA/CEPAS Lead auditor in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 would be an added value.
- In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes and procedures
- Proficiency in contractor/subcontractor Sustainability management, including mobilization/demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- Expertise in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis-
- Development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans
- Conducting inspections and audits
- Knowledge of Spanish HSE Legislation
- Professional communication and presentation skills;
- Resilience and problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive situation in an ever-changing environment;
- Solid investigative skills with emphasis in problem solving;
- Capability to work with a low level of supervision.
What we offer
Life at Vestas is many things – exciting, rewarding, fun and challenging. There is a can-do, creative spirit, which inspires us to keep testing the boundaries commercially as well as technologically.
Vestas offers a world of opportunities. You will meet people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures. We are committed to make sure that all current and future Vestas employees are guaranteed equal opportunities regardless of social identity. Everyone must feel safe, valued, and know that their voice is heard.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Iso 14000 Standard
Ohsas 18001 Standard