Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
Skawina’s engine cooling plant is the largest and oldest Valeo site in Poland. The plant designs and manufactures the latest generation of innovative heat exchangers, i.e., engine coolers, oil coolers, air turbocharger coolers, air-conditioning and complete engine cooling systems (cooling modules), which in addition to their basic functions allow to reduce fuel consumption and emissions of harmful substances including carbon dioxide.
Currently for our entity Engine cooling plant in Skawina we recruit Quality Project Team Member
- Being responsible for quality aspects in complex and worldwide projects;
- Analyzing of customer’s specifications and ensuring that they are included in the project's quality assurance plan;
- Monitoring the project quality roadmap at the development center and at the contact points;
- Ensure that launch sites follow the control plans defined in the development center;
- Participating customer audits and their preparation\: internal audits/risk assessments/verification of documents
- Monitoring validation progress and coordination of corrective actions, verification of phase validation readiness of global projects
- Supporting project quality engineers at the development center and launch sites;
- Supporting the quality engineers in projects "at one location";
- Representing the voice of customer quality within Valeo;
- Face for quality towards the customer.
- University degree in engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in the automotive industry of which at least 1-2 years experience in quality;
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, SPC, FCA, etc.);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Willingness to travel.
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits\: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.
Valeo works to promote diversity in all its forms (gender, disability, social and cultural, generational) through local policies and actions, mentoring and training programs, networks and partnerships.
- Automotive Industry
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Quality Management