Wood has requirement for the following ad hoc position:
Ad Hoc Offshore Instrumentation Technician
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Skills / Qualifications
- Installing and maintaining the operational integrity of instrumentation systems and equipment. Broad working knowledge of drilling and process related instrumentation.
- In-depth knowledge of calibration, installation and repair of electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Broad working knowledge of PLC, Emergency Control systems, Fire and Gas and DCS systems.
- Ability to read relevant technical drawings and specifications.
- Use of calibration and test equipment.
- Working knowledge of local regulatory codes and practices.
- Working knowledge of computers and computerized maintenance management systems.
Candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications:
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. [ Link removed ]
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2 S) Training
Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems