MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
Currently we are looking for a
DS FINANCE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PARTNER
who will contribute to the implementation of Downstream’s strategy, to the fulfillment of profit and payback targets by applying and managing relevant planning and reporting processes in the area of Group Downstream Performance Management, by supervising the related methodologies and processes. The person will increase Downstream’s value-creating capacity by efficient planning and controlling of resources.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Contribute the autonomously initiated and proactive analyses and, upon request, by specific analyses, proposals, comprehensive solution alternatives. Prepares benchmark analyses and provide relevant range of data. Take part in professional area-related project works and manages the same. Take part in the business project works, represents the specific professional field in projects.
- Prepare regular financial reporting (weekly/monthly /quarterly) and drafts the business case studies to Downstream and Finance Management.
- Develop and operate group level EBITDA estimation and analysis system.
- Contribution to the DS business planning and forecasting processes.
- Contribution to the annual evaluation process of Downstream EVP.
- Contributing and monitoring MOL Group’s efficiency improvement projects.
- Periodically review the following Downstream finance related methodologies: Clean CCS EBITDA, overall KPI tree, DS settlement, ROACE, consolidation, Fixed OPEX definitions.
- Contribution of any ad-hoc financial analysis or data supply for the Downstream business and finance management.
- Master’s or equivalent degree in economics, finance, or in accounting
- Relevant (finance, preferably controlling) professional experience: 3-5 years
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable dealing with a large and diverse pool of stakeholders
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of general controlling processes, experience in working in a large multinational organization
- User-level MS Office skills, advanced Excel (query programming) and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Agile, quick learner and diligent team player
It’s an advantage if you also have:
- Knowledge of refining and petrochemical production
- In-depth knowledge of at least one controlling IT system
- Project management experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unique opportunity to take part in the financial performance measurement of CEE’s second largest company
- Thorough understanding of the entire and complex value chain of MOL Group’s largest division (Downstream)
- Besides the regular tasks, there is opportunity to participate in ad-hoc investigations and contribute in preparation of high-level materials
- Close cooperation with Business and other financial areas
- Flat team structure and multi-locational set-up ensure individuals to get exposure and develop quickly while producing high-impact business analysis
- Be part of a competent, diverse team (colleagues with financial and/or engineer background) and highly motivated team
- Financial Analysis
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Self Motivation
- Performance Measurement