Position Type:Employee Regular
Located in Greenwood Village and our new Flexible Ways of Working allows for both working from home and in the office on team days!
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can build and design performant and effective front-end web applications that support complex business rules/flows. The engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering software as a service, enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and will go the extra mile to get the job done right. This position is based in the Denver Tech Center and provides opportunities to work with breakthrough technology, exciting customers, and fantastic colleagues from around the world.
- Work in a highly productive, collaborative and innovative environment where your voice is heard
- Work with the latest technology and approaches
- Participate in the design, implementation and delivery of complex products
- Work with product management to understand and solve customer issues
Who you are
We need developers who share our passion for building cutting edge web applications. We are looking for candidates who have:
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with MVC, HTML, CSS
- BS in computer science or equivalent engineering degree
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and variety of design paradigms including OO design
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work independently
Preferred but not required
- 1+ years with Redux
- 2+ years of experience with C#
- Comfortable configuring Webpack and Babel
- Node.js, JSON, Npm, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap
- Experience with CI/CD
About Lloyd’s Register
We are a leading international provider of classification, compliance and consultancy services to the marine and offshore industry, helping our customers design, construct and operate their assets to the highest levels of safety and performance. We are shaping the industry’s future through the development of novel and innovative technology for the next generation of assets, while continuing to deliver solutions for our customers every day.
About i4 Insight
I4 is helping some of the largest companies in the world digitally transform their businesses. I4 Insight is focused on creating a cloud platform based digital ecosystem that collects data from disparate sources and can connect your niche applications into an integrated solution that provides Intelligent Insight into our customers business -- providing sustainable benefit to all parties. We believe when the data and application silos come down new interrelationships will be uncovered, and new savings and advantages will be delivered.
The initial focus will be in the commercial maritime shipping market with plans to expand into other markets in the future.
While our vision is quite large, we can’t do this alone. Our passion, professionalism and vision are backed by a giant in the Maritime industry – Lloyd’s Register.
LR’s Digital and Software division is deeply committed to this digital evolution. They cut through the data noise to enhance asset performance, take an intelligent approach to risk management and ultimately give confidence that steers strategic operations. We have come together to accelerate this evolution through a shared vision, the deep resources that Lloyd’s Register can provide, and the entrepreneurial speed and tenacity that our customers deserve. i4 is a proud member of the Lloyd’s Register Group.
This gives us the ability to operate like an entrepreneurial company while having the benefits and backing of a large market leading organization.
What is in it for you
- Competitive Salary - $80,000 - $150,000 depending upon experience
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 9 days company holidays + 2 floating holidays + 12 Sick Days
- Additional vacation purchase options
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Disability benefits package
- Flexible Spending plan
- Supplemental Insurance for Critical Illness, Cancer and Accidents
- Pet Insurance
- 401K – Company contributes fixed 3% and matches employee contributions up to 3%
- You’ll be working in a friendly, informal work environment which is highly productive, collaborative and innovative - where your voice is heard
Diversity and Inclusion at Lloyd's Register:
Together we are one Lloyd’s Register, committed to developing an inclusive and safe workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. We strive to ensure that all applicants to LR experience equality of opportunity and fair treatment, because we believe it is the right thing to do. We hope you do too.
Copyright © Lloyd's Register 2021. All rights reserved. [ Link removed ] . [ Link removed ] .
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. ([ Link removed ] )
Developer, Front End, Engineer, Software Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
Ajax (Programming Language)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)