ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
At ExxonMobil’s Information Technology organization we develop and apply the next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Do you want to use your energy to change the world? As a SCADA Engineer you will be responsible for supporting field automation applications – primarily Invensys ArchestrA, alarm histories/trends, SQL databases and Inductive Automation’s Ignition depending on the area. You will work side by side with the Production personnel and some travelling may be required.
ExxonMobil is a diverse company, and we provide all candidates with equal opportunities. We value our people over their jobs, looking for the best candidate for each, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion or gender identity. Our strength is our people and we excel together. Each individual and their unique perspective is what makes us stronger and powerful. Join us today and be inspired to achieve greatness!
You will have the opportunity to:
What we look for in you
- Collaborate with engineers, geoscientists, data managers, and other software developers to define, build, and deliver solutions to our most challenging upstream unconventional business problems
- Architect, implement, deploy, and support SCADA systems like Wonderware and Ignition
- Support the SCADA ETL (data migration) process from the field to business systems
- Work with customers to review, discuss, and resolve issues in the field
It is a plus if you
- 3+ years’ experience developing, deploying, and supporting SCADA systems
- Bachelor Degree or close to graduating in Industrial Engineering or related field of study
- Advanced verbal and written communication English skills
- Continuous learning mindset
- Strong knowledge in SCADA and automation controls (e.g. Red Lions, WonderWare, Ignition)
- Proficiency in Firewall platforms (e.g. Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD, Palo Alto, Eagle One)
- Verifiable hands-on experience with Wonderware’s software suite (e.g. IAS, InTouch, InSQL) and/or Inductive Automation’s
We offer you
- Have working experience in an Agile organization
- Possess good working knowledge of relational databases and SQL (e.g. Postgres, MSSQL Server)
- Are familiar with AUTOSOL and ACP ThinManager tools
- Work with multi-cultural global teams
- 3 week vacation, up to 5 years of service and 4 week vacation, up to 10 years of service; plus 1 personal day
- Premium health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house English classes
- Technical trainings and certifications sponsorship (Azure, AWS and others)
ExxonMobil is one of the world's largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world's countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent.
We are EMIT. ExxonMobil’s Information Technology arm with over 6,000 associates working globally to provide IT guidance and support to one of the world’s most established companies. But aside from that, we’re a hip crew of technologically smart and savvy individuals, and we make a great team. One that focuses on collaboration, encourages creativity, and embraces change. We’re continuously advancing across multiple platforms, driving strategy and innovation through global digitization and technology enablement, in order to keep ExxonMobil at the top. Through its different affiliates, ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for over 100 years, helping satisfy our country's energy needs.
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término 'control' (incluyendo los términos 'controlante' y 'bajo control común con') significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad.'
- Amazon Web Services
- Java (Programming Language)
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Server (Computer Science)
- .Net Framework
- Java Script (Programming Language)