BEMS Commissioning Engineer – Northwest England (covering Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside). Salary to £49,000 + bonus, car/cash allowance
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who develop, finance, own, operate and maintain distributed energy infrastructure, on the grid and also for commercial and industrial customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places – Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings. The role and main responsibilities
In this role you’ll be tasked with commissioning the installation of BEMS and Control systems in line with Customer design requirements and those outlined by the Project Manager within agreed timescales.
You’ll be supporting and maintaining a collaborative working environment with internal & external customers and stakeholders. Whilst creating a high-performance culture in Project Delivery Teams, this will enable the business to meet and exceed both customer needs and business objectives.
During the commissioning process, you’ll compose your own software strategies and graphics engineering, you’ll perform physical wiring checks and plant start-ups, provide technical support to other trades and sub-contractors and carry out trouble shooting to diagnose system defects.
You’ll also be involved with customers validation processes and execution as part of Commissioning works and Project handover procedures. Essential requirements
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- HNC/HND in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. You’ll also have extensive experience in commissioning BEMS and Control systems of Siemens PX range and Trend IQ4 range of controls, with the following desirable but not essential - Tridium and Cylon.
- You’ll be a high level engineer with experience of Siemens Desigo CC and Trend IQ Vision including full integration of M-Bus, Modbus, Bacnet protocols.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing are essential to maintain strong relationships with all team members and customers, with a strong history of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience composing your own software strategies and graphics engineering is key and you’ll have a professional manner and be dedicated to meeting customer expectations, including demonstrating a strong set of values to match those of the Energy Solutions Operations Team – Safety, Honesty, Integrity and Customer.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Due to the nature of this role, it’s essential you possess a full driving licence.
Salary up to £49,000 + bonus + car/cash allowance & benefits
- Control Systems
- Mechanical Engineering