You want to boost your career in Finance & participate to solving real-world mobility challenges?
Join our Alstom Finance Graduate Program!
- 2 years international rotational program to have a wide experience of Alstom’s Finance and develop your multicultural background
- A customized training journey to develop your Finance & Leadership competencies: induction program, networking events with Top Managers, personal development plan and training path
- A managerial and HR follow-up on your career and development
Who are we?
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us is joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
What are my responsibilities?
During your first assignment, you will discover the Finance Planning and Analysis function working for 2 clusters (East-Asia and Singapore-Malaysia) in the Mobility Industry. You will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of Project environment, demonstrate leadership, perform strong data analysis to facilitate decision making and develop a global vision to analyse, report and improve overall financial performance.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for analysing and reporting Orders, Backlog, Cash and P&L with a deep understanding of the clusters’ key KPIs.
- Providing sound & timely financial information as well as transparent risks & opportunities analysis, while ensuring commitments are met.
- Animating the countries finance community within the clusters, organizing the planning and reporting calendar.
- Establishing a close relationship with the countries’ finance teams, challenging their assumptions and managing the clusters performance.
- Following and proposing action plans to improve performance.
- Preparing and contributing to on time reporting of the EA and SGMY Monthly Business Review.
- Improving and streamlining the finance reporting processes and enhancing the reporting tools and systems (SAP/Excel/PowerBI).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
In this role, you are expected to build effective working relationships across a diverse finance team, with the ultimate goal of establishing a frank and transparent dialogue with your peers. Your peers recognize you as a leader able to influence and share a strategic thinking across a matrix organization.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance, or equivalent
- Maximum 2 years of experience in Finance, an auditing and/or project operational background in international environment would be an advantage
- Rigorous, data driven and quick learner, you are eager to discover new environment & demonstrate resilience in challenging situations
- Your ability to work in close collaboration & your good communication are your main assets as a team member
- Your solid analytical and synthetic mind combined with your global vision are key to provide relevant business analysis to support effective decision making
- You are geographically mobile for the next 2 years
- Fluent in English – other languages is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint – SAP and Power BI is a plus
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis