We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, this role will identify, inspect, maintain, and rebuild a variety of discharge manifold equipment (DME).
- Responsible for the inspection and NDT of DME including, visual, limited ultra sonic, MPI, and pressure test. Involved in the accurate completion of documentation that is produced within the DME re-qualification process.
- This role will be involved in the QA/QC for the final check of DME.
- Ensures adherence to and accurate maintenance of, as well as input of, data into Halliburton's system of record.
- Responsible for mentoring junior inspectors and DME technicians.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- This role requires a very high level of attention to detail, and analytical approach, and a good understanding of document control.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required, Associates degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of experience in oilfield operations and inspection to ASNT II (or equivalent) for VT-visual, UT-ultra sonic (limited qualification), MT-MPI, and PT-pressure test.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Comuna Aricestii - Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 92652
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Product Quality Assurance
Asnt Non Destructive Tester
Non Destructive Testing (Ndt)