30 – 40years old
Years of Experience
5 to 10 years relevant experience
Certifications / Licenses
The CT Sen. Operator shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ability to perform COSHH Assessments on all related substances.
- Operate CT Unit as second man
- Perform basic Nitrogen related calculations
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health (Coshh)