Eaton Czech Republic is looking for
This position is located in our plant in Suchdol nad Luznici with over 700 employees (electrical sector – enclosures/power distribution components).
- As a EHS Site Lead you will provide environmental, health, safety and security lead to the whole plant.
- You will engage with plant manager and leadership team, HR department and other departments. There will be frequent interactions with colleagues from other plants in power distribution division.
- Communicate local regulatory requirements, manage interfaces with the public authorities regarding Environmental, Health and Safety, Security topics
- Establish EHS objectives and targets, direct EHS activities for Plant Suchdol
- Lead the development and deployment of management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO22301)
- Monitor and analyze EHS metrics, establish action plans to close the deviations , keep updated the internal EHS performance reporting
- Inspect incidents (incl. near misses, releases and loses), identify preventive and corrective actions, assure the fulfillment of determined initiatives
- Support continuous improvement of the EHS systems and avoid unnecessary costs while implementing and sustaining standards
- Promote collaborative and support arrangement for occupational health care by labor inspections, occupational medical center service, trade unions and other authorities (channel their activities into a consistent Framework)
- Create a strong EHS culture to engage employees
- Strong experience in EHS on a manufacturing site (health & safety)
- Understanding of legal safety requirements and its implementation
- ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO22301 knowledge
- Understanding about EHS/QS tools (occupational health and safety, problem solving, CI)
- Ability to communicate with public authorities and internal stakeholders
- Safety certification, certified auditor for EHS
- Process management, risk analysis
- English speaker (Czech native level)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (travel allowance, life insurance, vouchers, internal trainings and courses, life accident insurance, T-mobile benefits, annual reward, possibility of further education, development and career growth, supplementary pension insurance)
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Iso 14000 Standard
Corrective And Preventive Actions