Instrument Engineer - Oil & Gas - Aberdeen / Great Yarmouth
- Provide day to day technical support including the installation of, and fault diagnosis of instrumentation and control equipment and systems.
- Ensures all instrumentation and control systems and equipment is maintained in accordance with relevant standards.
- Co-ordinate with offshore operations personnel the planned and corrective maintenance of plant instruments, control systems and equipment.
- Ensure by audit that all documentation relevant to the function are maintained in accordance with operational procedures, safety principles and legal requirements
- Monitor the performance of plant instruments, control systems (including software) and equipment providing recommendations to address reliability issues.
- Maintain comprehensive records of performance, trends and failures.
- Review and implement planned maintenance programme to meet statutory and OEM requirements.
CVs to [ Email address blocked ]
- Control Systems
- Technical Support
- Safety Principles