The purpose of this position is to handle and follow up the customers, sales orders and purchase orders, in order to maintain the best possible support and logistics for both external and internal customers. The position will act as the interface between the customer and factories.
- Ensure the on-time and complete entering of the orders in the ERP system
- Generate and send order acknowledgements
- Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete
- Clarify the commercial aspects of the orders with the customers
- Keep a close contact with customers to inform of any delays and problems
- Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation Controlling team and ensure the documentation is delivered complete and on-time
- Conduct data management activities using the ERP
- Maintain accurate and updated order logs • Logistics (including data-management on “kicked-over” orders)
- Arranging and coordinating customer approvals and inspections as required.
- University degree
- 2 year experience in an administrative role
- Languages English–advance level, German– advanced level
- PC skills: MsOffice, Internet.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Enterprise Resource Planning