The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Execute maintenance on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems as directed by Supervisor.
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities.
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components.
- Creating follow-up orders.
- Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control.
- Contribute to a safe working environment in general.
- Registration of time and material consumption.
- Compliance to Vestas's and client's procedures, processes, policies and instructions
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/university
- Fluent English knowledge, Dutch is an advantage
- Ideally 2 years of experience in electrical and mechanical field
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license category B
- Great problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Flexible and reliable
- Comfortable working offshore and at heights, coping with the respective challenges that his brings
- You recognize your own limitations and willing to seek help when needed
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional culturally diverse team in a constantly growing industry. We provide a competitive compensation package and accomodation on the Service Operation Vessel for the working days.
14 days rotation work with the starting point from Ostend, Belgium
Please apply with your English CV online on our career portal – thank you.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.