Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that keeps you on top of the latest technical developments and improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently seeking a strong Program Manager to oversee its program management office at the Los Alamos Cleanup project in Los Alamos, New Mexico.
- Provide leadership and a vision for the program management office which includes planning, scheduling, procurement, project controls and financial reporting.
- Manage and mentor technical staff.
- Ensure proper execution of the project including project reviews, financial performance and compliance with company procedures.
- In conjunction with the project leads develop, plan and execute business goals and objectives which support the project team, financial milestones and the client.
- Grow the business through development of a strong network of business partnerships.
- Develop community relationships through outreach.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client representatives and key decision makers.
- Manage workload and staff utilization.
- Assure business practices align with Contract terms.
- Manage preparation of planning documentation and change orders.
- Assure all financial metrics are met and maximized through sound financial management.
- Coordinate with all service leads, HR, Finance, Contracts, Procurement, in managing the detailed aspects of the project.
- Maintain client satisfaction in all areas of project performance.
- Lead and maintain a strong safety culture across the project team.
- 20+ years in a consulting environment with strong project management and operations experience.
- The candidate will have a BS or BA degree in an engineering or geo-science field.
- Experience in water remediation preferred.
- Long-term record successful business relationships with federal government clients and teaming partners.
- Familiarity with Department of Energy regulations and requirements, contracting practices, and cleanup site conduct of operations.
- Holds a DOE Q Clearance or can attain the required clearance (requires one must be a U.S. Citizen,).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting [ Link removed ] .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] , follow us on Twitter (@TetraTech or like us on Facebook. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at [ Link removed ] .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies