We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow, offering greater value to our client in smart and ecological mobility solutions.
Job Title: Monitoring Engineer - ATEINSA
Main Location: Cerro Negro
Purpose of the job:
Be a part of the task’s execution within the Digital fleet management department, giving remote support to our customer drivers and train staff, ensuring the accomplishment of the different contractual KPIs and looking for the improvement of the reliability of the fleet.
- Main interlocutor for customer fleet managers during the commercial service operation
- Remote monitor and analysis in real time the fleet status (alerts, events, operational data…) with Alstom diagnosis tool. (HealthHub™)
- Notify incidents that are likely to lead to Safety issues in the fleet
- Support technically drivers, train staff and station located personnel, in remote
- Coordinate train incident information between customer and technical depot personnel
- Support technically depot personnel by analyzing logs, events and incidents from HealthHub in order to reduce repairing time and to improve fleet reliabilty
- Creation of different reports (contractual/technical. Etc.) in order to explain incidents, for tracking fleet reliability
- Update KPIs
- Update warning information and corrective actions made in the train, in ERP system and other internal data base
- Define, with Director department, the features expected for diagnosis tool, in order to improve it perfomance
- Supervise the performance of the different retrofits outspreaded in the customer fleet
- Cooperation in the implementation of new tools to monitor new subsystems
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health normative accomplishment.
Internal: Production, Quality, Engineering, Sourcing
• Electrical / Electronic / Automatic Engineering
• Higher degree Electronics / Mechatronics / Industrial Maintenance
• Spanish (oral and written fluency): mandatory
• English (oral and written fluency): mandatory
• French (oral and written fluency): valuable
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar industrial environment position
• Technical maintenance and railway normative knowledge are valuable
• Knowledge of electrical, traction and brake system for railway, or similar, are valuable
• SAP or other ERP system knowledge is valuable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactivity, flexibility and adaptability.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Innovative and oriented to details.
- Able to manage projects effectively and meeting the deadlines.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Spanish Language
- English Language
- French Languages