Petroplan are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer for a client in Oman.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate with BSc in engineering science (Mechanical)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil and gas industry (minimum 6 years of experience for Sr. Project Engineer)
- Working 5 days per week
- Work involves site construction duties
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyse and resolve problems in his field or discipline.
- Experience of projects scope definition, cost & benefit calculation, projects execution & implementation plans, Commissioning and Post implementation review.
- Critical thinking and ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Projects scope definition , cost & benefit calculation (Mastery)
- Planning and Scheduling (Skill)
- Projects execution & implementation plans (Skill)
- Commissioning (Skill)
- Post implementation review (Skill)
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas