This position will be responsible for carrying out Oracle Implementations for Global Instance of Emerson Process Management and requires expert skills for Oracle Production Instance Implementations (end to end) Support and Communication with Stake holders
- Implementation/ Support experience with detailed understanding of Oracle Applications Manufacturing modules in Release 12
- Expertise in WIP, BOM, Inventory, Engineering, Quality, Advanced Product Catalogue (APC) , Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Costing, Planning (MRP) , e-Kanban, PJM
- ASCP knowledge will be add on advantage
- 10 years’ experience in Oracle ERP, at least 7 years of experience with Oracle R12 E-Business Suite in a Global Manufacturing environment
- Ability to gather requirements , map them in Oracle Apps and manage gaps and effectively communicate functional details to end users and management – User Training , AIM Methodology Documentation
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Configurations/setups for R12 E-Business Suite: functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces for Manufacturing Modules
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle and ability to do Business Process reengineering
- Define future business processes around Oracle Manufacturing modules
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently as well as part of a Global team
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to work in a fast paced changing environment. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Develop training material and application documentation as required. Educate & train business users
- Provide post go live support for configuration and application of multiple functional modules
- Proven history of successful Implementations and problem solving with a sense of urgency. Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution.
- Experience with R12 Manufacturing modules and India GST Loclization
BE/ B. Tech/ MCA
Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
Ability to travel globally
Plan and Aligns
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Material Requirements Planning
- Process Management (Business)
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Self Motivation