Do you have experience / knowledge in contract preparation, negotiation, tenders, and award procedures? Do you have project management and customer-facing capabilities? Join Vestas as a Contract Manager account and be part of a multinational and interact with many levels of the organization.
Sales > MED > Construction
The department of Service is responsible for delivering the most efficient and safe solutions for Vestas and multi-branding wind turbines. It's an interdisciplinary department able to offer tailored solutions, working closely with clients and suppliers, preserving the most exigent SLAs and performances.
The contract management account works closely with the Vestas' clients, ensuring the best win-win solutions crossing contract requirements and current needs
The selected person for this position will be responsible for:
- Conducting reviews and considering commercial aspects of service contract
- Preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Administrative management of service agreements
- Customer service
- An engineering degree is required, whether it's a bachelor's a master's or an associate degree, experienced knowledge in engineering is needed
- Experience/knowledge with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures
- Good comprehension of English is required
- Solid technical expertise and application domain knowledge, and database engineering.
- Good team-oriented person. Ability to coordinate projects already started with their respective associated resources.
- Clear communication and structured in reports.
- Ability to organice contracts
The position will be located in Taranto
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.