We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Product Industrialization Manager
Barcelona, Santa Perpetua de la Mogoda
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Manage industrialization team during development phase of the product.
- Ensure the process is designed and implemented in line with the industrial requirements and the QCD objectives of the project.
- Is the main industrialization contact for all other functions of the project, and thus represent PME department within the project.
During specification and preliminary design phases:
- Make sure that Industrial requirements are well understood and taken into account by Engineering, during product specification and design.
- Monitor co-engineering activities with his Engineering counterpart. Animate ICONE workshops.
- Design the global macro-process, based on standard SMP.
- Prepare introduction of new technologies if need be, with associated process validation plan.
- Build the plan for tooling and other specific manufacturing equipment.
- Contribute to build the IMP (Industrial Management Plan)
- Set up the industrialization planning including all activities: Co-engineering activities, P-FMEA, deliverables mile stones, FAR/FAI.
- Build the IMFU (Industrial Maturity Follow-up)
- Set up and monitor the Industrialization Work Package: Man hours and manufacturing equipment budget. This according to the industrial RefLib, if any.
During detailed design phase and before Serial Go:
- Manage the industrialization activity using IMFU.
- Perform P-FMEA.
- Ensure that industrial documentation is issued in due time with the good quality level.
- Monitor the process Method Time vs target.
- Ensure the availability of tools and workstations on schedule and consistent with EHS requirements, ergonomics and quality.
- Perform detailed line balancing and ensure the successful completion of the task sequencings.
- Lead FAR and FAI activities in order to validate product design and process industrialization.
After serial Go:
- Manage industrialization of the retrofit after engineering changes.
- Contribute to build continuous improvement action plan along with Production to achieve manufacturing QCD targets.
- Contributes to industrial costing during
- Participates to R&D programs as industrial representative.
- Perform industrial REX on manufacturing processes.
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCES
- Engineering Graduate, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Organization.
- Fluent in English (B2 or asimilated), French would be an asset.
- Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering background with 5 to 10 years’ experience preferably in the railway industry.
- Technical experience of Process Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Knowledge of CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA…)
- Familiar with IS common tools.
- Process FMEA, QRQC.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Conscientious. Commits and delivers.
- Good leadership.
- Team Player. Spirit of “Team Trust Action”
- Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
- Logical and organized
- Good communication.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Dassault Syst Mes Delmia (Software)