We have a phenomenal opportunity to join our company and help us offer quality technical services to our customers at a national level.
The Service Engineer will be executing in-house repairs, maintenance at customer’s sites; start up, diagnostic, on call service and preparation before site installation. They will be responsible for executing the scheduled work according to the Emerson standards of safety and quality, and training will be offered to help them perfect their skills.
If you are a technical specialist who enjoys interacting with customers, we welcome you to join our team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Handle installation, startup, calibration, troubleshooting and repairs at the customer site.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Perform emergency call-out services to provide customers with fast and efficient services.
- Execute the requested job in the best way to meet customer’s schedule and expectations.
- Keep workshop/workplace(s) in order and representative.
- Communicate issues concerning customer satisfaction or customer requests for Emerson support to the responsible person in Service Management or Sales Management.
- Execute all work (all repairs, installations, training etc.) in accordance with each division’s guidelines, as well as company and customer HSEQ standards;
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Degree in an engineering field, such as mechanical / electrical, computer science, or control systems. (Minimum technical College level)
- Proven experience from process industry such as Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Refineries is preferred.
- Knowledge of valves and related products is helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluency in Dutch and English, preferably also in French.
- Availability to work offshore, non-office hours and perform call-out services, if applicable.
- Driving license for car (class B), as frequent travel to customer sites will be required (60% of the time).
WHO YOU ARE:
You are customer focused and passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Service Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Installations (Computer Systems)