You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Senior Consultant, EHS
Who we are and what we do?[ Link removed ] is the global leader in helping companies engage with their frontline workforces to drive safety and productivity. More than 3 million frontline workers at 50,000 locations use Intertek Alchemy’s tailored training and communications programs to safeguard food, reduce workplace injuries, and improve operations.
The Austin American-Statesman has named Alchemy one of Austin’s Top Workplaces nine years in a row. And BuiltIn has named Intertek Alchemy one of the top digital companies in Austin for the past four years.
Alchemy is now part of Intertek family since it’s acquisition in August 2018. Intertek is headquartered in London with over 40,000 employees throughout the world completing Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
What are we looking for?In our fast growing company, we seek an articulate and technically inclined individual to help develop, sell, implement and train on world-class environmental health and safety management. Reporting to the Senior Director of Professional Services, the Senior Consultant, EHS will help clients build sustainable environmental and health safety systems to assure compliance with OSHA regulatory standards, must audit standards and improve profitability by helping clients reduce workers comp costs. To be successful, you exude confidence and thrive in fast-paced client environments within the Food Production industry. You love learning and long to work with an amazing team of people who are experts in what they do and capable of working independently.
What you’ll do:
- Help define ISO 45001, environmental and health consulting methods and services to offer clients so they can achieve ISO 45001 certification, meet OSHA compliance requirements, reduce incident rates and achieve VPP certification as desired.
- Complete Business Development trips to meet with prospects or participate in prospect discovery conference calls to secure new clients for environmental health and safety consulting
- Deliver ISO 45001, ISO 140001 and safety consulting projects to complete training, assessments, implementation and sustainment of safety and environmental improvement projects
- Develop and deliver ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and safety training topics on-site for clients and Alchemy Academy e-Learning Courses
- Complete ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 certification audits as a sub-contractor through Alchemy for Certification Bodies
- Work with other consultants and sub-contractors as needed to assist with environmental, safety, health or other types of consulting projects.
- Coordinate prospects and client projects with the Consulting Business Development Manager and Client Service Specialist
- Support Marketing by participating in webinars, speaking engagements and blogs.
- Help clients to prioritize safety, quality, productivity, and culture objectives for across-the-board optimization.
- Utilize NetSuite to ensure accuracy in client account information, maintain scheduled calendar events and post weekly comments in NetSuite on client visit summaries.
- Upload all client files into SharePoint within the established 7 day time frame
- Promote Alchemy product offerings during client visits for cross sell opportunities.
- Communicate needs and issues with the Senior Director of Professional Services.
- Establish a follow up plan to contact past clients for continued services.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in safety management within the Food Production industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance with OSHA and ISO 45001, ISO 140001, OHSAS 18001and OSHA standards
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing operations
- Proven ability to help companies improve profitability through safety cost reductions
- Background in project management/coordination is an asset
- Business-to-business experience is considered an asset
- Moderate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to travel up to 80% including internationally
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] .
What we have to offer:When [ Link removed ] , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that [ Link removed ] are our strongest tool for success. We are an [ Link removed ] and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [ Link removed ] or call
- Business Development
Job ID: 5167