[ Link removed ] is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
At NextEra Energy, we work every day to deliver clean energy across North America by providing sustainable solutions to meet our evolving energy needs. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people of all backgrounds. We are seeking an experienced recruiter to be part of the NextEra Energy (NEE) Talent Acquisition team to focus on finding us the best talent to support our growth by owning the full recruiting lifecycle from sourcing to hiring.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with the business and other stakeholders to understand hiring needs
• Develop and execute recruiting plans with a focus on key deliverables and timelines
• Recruit passive candidates, interview candidates for technical fit, motivation and fit into our culture and market them to hiring managers demonstrating understanding of roles and positions through excellent performance on our recruiting metrics
• Focus on delightful experiences for candidates and hiring teams
• Participate in specific projects or recruiting initiatives focused on improving candidate experience, process improvements, etc.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sourcing and recruiting, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners and candidate generation with a focus on identifying top diverse talent across the business unit with always an eye on overall customer experience.
Employees in this role are responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from requisition creation to onboarding. Individuals play a pivotal role in the talent acquisition department by helping drive candidate demand, hiring talent, managing the candidate experience and building relationships with business stakeholders. This position works closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and executes sourcing strategy while identifying top talent, independently and creatively source talent
- Develops pipeline of both active and passive candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Conducts phone screens, manages interview process, and coordinates interview debriefs while providing a consultative value
- Executes offer process from negotiation to onboarding
- Focuses on candidate experience while being highly responsive to both candidates and hiring managers
- Supports college recruiting efforts throughout the organization
- Develops expert-level knowledge of the applicant tracking system
- Learns our company, our businesses, our complexity, and our products to be able to explain and provide a business case for candidates wanting to work for us
- Leads and participates in cross functional projects as it relates to talent, recruiting, sourcing, and landing top talent to the organization
- Engages in continuous development as it relates to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP), Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), general compliance, military hiring, and other diversity initiatives
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 2+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Human Resources
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Relocation Provided: No
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [ Link removed ] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call
. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our [ Link removed ] for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship Management