Our client is a leading renewable energy company who develop, own and operate wind and solar energy power plants over the globe. The company has more than 1GW renewable energy assets in operation or under construction, with the ambition to more than treble this figure in a couple of years.
As a result, the business are looking to add an Analyst to Project Finance team. This person must have several years' renewable investment transaction experience and be a fluent/native French speaker.
Reporting to the Head of Project Finance, you will be in charge of :
- creating or optimizing financial models
- assisting the business development team in negotiating project contracts (PPA, EPC, O&M) and ensuring their bankability
- managing due diligence process (technical, legal, insurance, tax & accounting) ;
- looking to optimize structures and funding options
- negotiating term sheets and finance documentations.
- master’s degree in finance, business administration or economics, business or engineering schools ;
- 3-5 years experience in project finance with banks, funds, PE developer ;
- fluent in English ;
- proficiency in building financial models and numerical skills preferred ;
- collaborative and engaging team member ;
- good communicative skills, convincing and pragmatic.