The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading European micro-grid investor and developer with a goal to reduce real estate carbon emission. They partner with some of the largest commercial property owners to develop sustainable energy infrastructure onsite, including CHP, heat pumps, energy storage and EV charging stations.
They are looking for a highly qualified CHP engineer to assist their expansion and the execution of various projects including full DD, design, overseeing the construction /EPC process as well as the O&M.
Managing the various EPC and O&M parties engaged in the construction and maintenance of energy systems including:
- Energy systems, heating systems based on boilers with CHP, heat Pumps, heat and cooling storage, controlling systems, electric vehicle charging stations and electricity storage
Energy systems design review, Including:
- Analyse heating and electric consumption data for integrating and optimising CHP units within an existing heating boiler-based system.
- Perform due diligence of an existing Heating and Electric system including the hydraulic, electric and gas connection.
- Costs analysis for the specific project and following the inquiry on site.
- Analyse the design and planning of the project and approve the planning for execution.
- Coordination on site with the general contractor, suppliers, authorities and the facilities manager including a full project documentation.
- Monitoring and supervising the milestones of the project.
- Ability to perform an acceptance tests and commissioning of the new installation.
- Deep understanding of heating systems - CHP or Heat; EV and storage knowledge is a plus
- Relevant similar project management experience in a similar organization of at least 5 years
- Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer; MBA is an Advantage
- Electric Vehicle
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work