In this role, the Reliability Solutions Proposal Engineer you will have the chance to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and you will have unique career opportunities. You will be responsible for the timely delivery of accurate project quotations based on customer specifications and in line with the sales strategy. You will act as a Solution Architect during pursuit and proposal phase by defining innovative and efficient solutions to fit customers’ requirements. You will also work on international projects and will have the chance to combine the technical aspects with the commercial ones.
- Analyze customers RFQ (Request For Quote) for project proposals, raise and resolve any queries;
- Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of Reliability Solutions (RS) and other Business Units products, services and Industry applications
- Responsible for the generation of all project proposal deliverables (Bill of Material, Table of Compliance, System Architecture, Technical Solution and Commercial Proposal) using various proposal tools ensuring accuracy and completeness of the financial estimates;
- Organize and/or attend internal proposal kick off and review meetings; report on assigned tasks and assumes full ownership of assigned actions
- Work with the European RS service sales team to issue several proposals in parallel;
- Degree in engineering, preferably degree in control & process automation;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a commercial or engineering environment (customer support, sales support, technical sales, application engineer);
- Good knowledge of Industry Processes or Process Control and Instrumentation is an advantage;
- English language upper intermediate (written and spoken), any other European language is considered an advantage
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Business Process Automation