- Responsible for the cabinets execution in close cooperation with assembly team based on inputs from the Hardware Leader and Project Manager;
- Run all hardware activities of the iCenter project team: BOM (Bill of Materials) and assembly work definition, generation of pre-configured drawings packages;
- Coordinate and support the hardware implementation activities with assembly center;
- Coordination and support of project activities with regard to hardware factory acceptance test;
- Communicate in detail technical matters to support Emerson engineering personnel and assembly center;
- Initiate the customer clarification requests and the deviation forms;
- Applying engineering standards to ensure that uniformity and quality improve within projects;
- Report the progress on a regular basis and follow the execution and according to the project schedule;
- Promote pre-configured cabinets when applicable and provide feedback to the sales team;
- Ensures hardware design is in conformity with customer and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation (or any related field);
- 3 years relevant experience of electrical engineering in a project related environment;
- Computer Literate (knowledge of MS Office package; Advanced MS EXCEL knowledge)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages like French, German, Spanish is an advantage);
- Able to work in project teams.
- Knowledge in technically related areas (ATEX etc.) is a plus;
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
- Acceptance Testing
- Computer Literacy
- Electrical Engineering