Energy is a fundamental basic need of our society. Fossil fuels, including oil, are an essential source of energy and will remain so until renewable energies have the capacity to meet the growing demand for energy.
Nearly 5,000 SBMers globally are proud to design, build and operate floating facilities that produce more than 1% of the world’s oil. We do it in the safest, most affordable, and most sustainable way. And we continuously strive to reduce emissions, in line with our emissionZEROTM program.
As a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry, we recognize the significant importance of climate change and the growing need for renewable energy. We invest in products and services that enable the transition towards renewable energy, with a focus on Floating Offshore Wind, Wave Energy, and Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we also develop Smart Digital Services to improve and support everything we do.
Oceans play a central role in producing the energy of today and of tomorrow. We work together with the world’s leading energy companies to make that happen. We act responsibly and ethically so that communities where we operate benefit from our presence and activities.
We are committed to sharing our experience to deliver safe, sustainable, and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come.
[ Link removed ]
The Construction Discipline Superintendent is responsible for the Construction Scope of work related to his/her discipline, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality, and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
The Construction Discipline Superintendent manages a team of Supervisors and interfaces with the Quality Verification Inspectors for the discipline.
In order to create a safe work environment on Site, you are to:
- Provide the leadership to ensure that the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors assigned to his/her discipline
In order to meet Group/Project Quality requirements, you are to:
- Provide the leadership to ensure that the Quality Plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors/Inspectors assigned to his/her discipline
- Lead the site Quality verification team for his/her own scope
In order to achieve Mechanical Completion (A-Scope), you are to:
- Ensure Supervisors and Inspectors assigned to his/her discipline are familiar with SBM Construction and Completions processes and that roles and responsibilities are understood
- Monitor yard productivity and manpower assignment to ensure Construction schedule milestones are met
- Ensure yard Construction procedures related to his/her discipline are reviewed and approved
- Ensure the Inspections and Test Plan (ITP) is followed and attended by his/her team
- Ensure all Quality Verification Documentation is duly reviewed and approved
- Ensure that Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) are maintained, approved and compiled on a systematic basis
- Maintain up-to-date as-built dossier
- Ensure Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) are compiled and issued by the yard and approved and logged into the Completion database
- Interface with Supply Chain to ensure the Required On Site (ROS) for materials are respected
- Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her discipline
Bachelor’s or Colleague Degree in a relevant discipline
Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore) industry and a proven track record in handling industrial automation projects engineering as technical lead
Familiarity with working across engineering disciplines in an EPC environment to erect and build FPSO Modules
Experience in structure fabrication, assembly, and erection
Qualification in welding
Qualification in NDE
Working knowledge in rigging and Heavy Lifting
Working knowledge of Quality Management processes
Working knowledge in Blasting & painting
Understanding of Regulatory and classification society requirements for FPSO Modules Construction
Able to organize and execute multiple tasks on time and budget
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). SBM Offshore provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product lifecycle. The Company is market-leading in leased floating production systems delivered to date, with multiple units currently in operation, and has unrivaled operational experience in this field. The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation, and life extension of floating production solutions for the offshore energy industry. For further information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] . The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Abrasive Blasting
- Assembly And Installation