We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, responsible for management of the assigned product line strategy, growth and development.
- Responsible of successful development and commercialization of new products as well as the product life cycle management.
- Looking for candidates with experience in subsea interventions, subsea controls, Light Well Intervention Systems (LWIS), Completion Workover Systems (CWOR), Well Access Systems (WAS) and/or ROVs.
- In coordination with the PSMT team, prepares the overall strategy (H1, PSL Strategic Planning Process) and assists operations in the FBM business plans for the PSL into a global business plan.
- Develops products through involvement in the Product Development & Commercialization process including identifying overall needs for product development.
- Establishes partnerships and relationships with outside suppliers of equipment and product designers and/or vendors to support PSL strategy, ensures the proper functioning of the Product Development & Commercialization process, identifies new product and business opportunities and industry and competitor changes that may require new strategies or revisions of the business plan.
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 10 years of experience in BD, Technology and/or operations.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Product Manager and Senior Product Manager roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 89093
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
New Product Development
Product Lifecycle Management