A reputable heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer specializing in water treatment projects. The Project Engineer will be involved in all stages of the project and responsible for helping ensure all project responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This heavy civil firm works around the Greater Washington, DC area, and has an excellent culture with a history of keeping their employees for the long-term. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees, which gives them their high reputation in the area.
The Project Engineer should have:
- A mechanical or civil engineering degree
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Project Engineer in Water Treatment work
- A strong technical background, with a thorough understanding of the engineering of water treatment work
- A clear motivation to be proactive and take on more responsibility as their tenure grows with this firm
- A strong desire for career advancement, as this firm is seeking somebody who will eventually move into an executive position
- The ability to relocate to the DC area if necessary
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Vision and Life insurance
- Opportunities for bonuses and career advancement
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Design Process