Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-9688 Position descriptionJob title
Instrument Assistant Technician M/FContract
Temporary work contractContractual hours
Full timeContract duration
1 year Employee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
Instrument Assistant Technician
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and support in conducting tasks related with maintenance and operations in instrumentation.
Your main duties will be to:-
- Assist to develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Assist to conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Assist to ensure to commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
- Assist to conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
- Assist to involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Assist to ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
Ideally you will have a Diploma in Instrumentation or equivalent from a recognized institution or approved program. Position localisationLocation
You must have minimum of 5 years work experience in Instrumentation in an Oil & Gas industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
Ras LaffanCandidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
C-Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education (A Level)Minimum level of experience required
3 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Programmable Logic Controllers
Oil And Gas
Complex Problem Solving