Somos una compañía internacional formada por más de 38.500 empleados y presente en más de 40 países de los cinco continentes. Líderes en innovación y desarrollo tecnológico, busca expertos en impulsar el desarrollo sostenible y encontrar soluciones a los mayores retos mundiales, como el calentamiento global, la superpoblación y la escasez hídrica.
ACCIONA needs to recruit a Drainage Project Engineer for the E6 Ranheim–Værnes project in Trondheim
Descripción del puesto
Mission: Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her business unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance both decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution They are responsible for the performance of work contracts. They plan, optimise and supervise the usage of resources to ensure that the construction projects are carried out on time, with the prescribed specifications and cost. Their most common duties include: Managing contracts and procuring the required permits and licenses, drawing up budget estimates, planning and setting out the phases of construction, supervising the sub-contractors’ tasks and the tasks of the subordinate staff or workers, verifying the progress achieved and the quality of the work during all phases of the project, representing the company in relevant matters, etc.
Requisitos del candidato
As a Drainage Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing, planning, scheduling, and performing multiple engineering projects and personnel. We are looking for candidates with a high capacity for self-motivation and the ability to apply engineering knowledge to various projects.
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Managing preliminary and final design and construction phase services for drainage and wetland projects
- Management of budget and schedule
- Management of other staff members and sub-consultants
- Management of operations on the field.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in the engineering field, including drainage
- Language: English level advanced
Somos una compañía con igualdad de oportunidades y estamos comprometidos con la diversidad. Invitamos a todas las personas a inscribirse, con independencia de sus características personales.
- Civil Engineering