Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Network & Link:-
- Project Mgt
- Sub System
- Support functions (Financing, Tax, Legal, Insurance, Tender Support & Control, Marketing & Pricing, Design & Styling etc.)
- Partners & Customer if applicable
For the position of Rolling Stock Interface Manager, we are looking for a very skilled, experienced and motivated Rollingstock engineer in order to face a very challenging project schedule for DMRC Phase IV New Lines Rolling Stock Project.
Based in Delhi DMRC site project office, the candidiate will be part of the overall project core team, but he/she requires a strongly system interface backgorund. He/She will interface with all relevant interface system contractors leading to the acceptance of interface requirements of the contract. Direct reporting will be to the Project Director, and functionally to the Project Engineering Manager and Safety Manager according to the Project Organization.
Network and relationship on the Porject Organisation will be 50% interface with Alstom Project Management and Engineering team. Remaining 50% external interface with the Customer, Customer's Representative (GC) and and System-wide Interface Contractors in-charge of installation and commisioning of Siganling, Telecom, Power Supply etc.
Performance evaluation will based on company/project KPI indicators and employee annual objectives, according to set milestones and targets assigned by the management.
Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in interface coordination and management of Rollingstock system
- Atleast experienced in one driverless metro rail project. (GoA4 level of operation)
- Candidate must have relevant experience in interface management.
- Candidate must have subject knowledge of various interfaces involved in a metro project and should be well experienced in handling the System-wide Interfacing Contractors.
Candidate must have good interpersonal skills to handle the Customer, Customer's Representative (GC) and the Interface Contractors.
Candiadte shall have good knowledge about experience in the field of Metro Rollingstock System Integration, Testing and Commisioning etc
Candidiate shall have strong sense of leaadership, resposnsibility, accountability, trustworthiness, flexibility, cooridnation, leadership and team work.
Candidate must know the Interface functions and will plan all interface management activities and arrnage adequate milestone to keep track so as to achive all deadlines.
- Candidate shall determine the resources required from beginning to end while keeping in mind budgetary constraints and will plan all construction operations and arrange adequate milestones to keep track so as to achieve all deadlines.
- Candidiate shall co-ordinate his own work with that of all Interfacing Contractors and ensure that the design, construction, installation and testing requirements of the Interfacing Contractors are incorporated into the Rollingstock Contractor’s co-ordinated plans, programmes and Works. The Candidate shall proactively seek out interface issues and solutions with the Customer/GC/\System-side Intrefacing Contractors.
- Preparing the Interface Management Plan and subsequent procedures;
- Preparing their Interface Management Programmes in accordance with the contract requiremenrts and submitting those IMP to the Syetm-wide Interfacing Contractors for concurrence;
- Preparing the Interface Management Programmes and submitting to the Customer / Customer Representative (GC) for apprioval
- Preparing their Interface Coordination Sheets and Interface Specifications and issuing same to the relevant Interface Contractors and Customer / Customer Representative (GC)
- Co-ordinating with the relevant Interface Contractors to establish coordinated Drawings
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Pricing Strategies
- Professional Responsibility