Light Duty Driver
20 – 35years old
Years of Experience
1-5 years relevant experience
Certifications / Licenses
The Light Duty Driver shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure that vehicles assigned to you are being maintained as per schedule and report any defect to Supervisor.
- Ensure regular vehicle maintenance assigned in coordination with Operations Support Department.
- Ensure that the vehicle assigned is is kept clean at all times
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Operations Support Systems