If you are a Sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in any of our LATAM locations, you will build, develop and manage the sales team in order to grow the power and water business in Latin America.
AS A DIRECTOR, LATIN AMERICA SALES, YOU WILL:
- Build, develop and manage the sales team in order to grow the power and water business in Latin America
- Implement growth strategies in accordance with current and expected market conditions
- Develop plans to best meet business commitments given the market volatility in Latin America. Ensures clear communication of progress, forecasts, risks, and mitigation plans to the executive management team.
- Manage close working relationships with country business leaders to ensure alignment and support
- Implement strategies and tactics for success on pursuits, and lead the DoA process
- Implement solid system penetration and competitive displacement strategies, while strengthening the relationships with existing customers
- Provide regular updates on progress to the Automation Solutions leadership team of Latin America
- Lead the Latin America sales team and ensure that they are aware of the latest technology and products and can create custom solutions for customers
- Design effective sales strategies to grow business funnel and meeting presentations specific to PWS’ products and capabilities
- Manage the complexity of a multi-site/matrixed organization while driving metrics throughout the organization to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Provide the leadership, vision and guidance to profitably grow the business and to ensure the specific objectives are met, all in a manner consistent with the company’s operating model
- Lead and drive collaboration with the OSI team in Latin America to develop and execute integration plans that support successful orders growth for the transmission and distribution business in Latin America.
WHO YOU ARE:
You use customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings. You formulate a clear strategy and map aggressive steps that will accelerate the organization toward its goals. You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales experience in process system software and hardware such as DCS, control systems, SCADA, transmission, generation, and distribution software packages.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% to Latin America, and occasionally US locations (Post COVID restrictions).
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Solid understanding of the power industry including transmission and distribution and familiarity with the Latin America market.
- Advanced knowledge of PWS products and technology and the ability to leverage these to solve customer’s problems.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.