Would you like to join a great cause while making great pay? Want to work for a company that values its employees and work culture? Blue Raven Solar is #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah's Best of State winner for Solar Technology! The Blue Raven recruiting assistant is part of a talented sales operations team that ensures our staffing needs are met across the country.
We are in search of an individual who has great communication skills to help our Sales Department find the best talent. You will be helping candidates schedule an interview, answering questions about the hiring process, and following up with highly sought-after applicants.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Recruiter Assistant:
- Communicate with applicants via phone, email, and text
- Multitask in a high-volume work environment without sacrificing quality
- Navigate systems for scheduling across multiple calendars
- Keep commitments to sales reps and fellow co-workers
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
- Taking initiative to meet goals and contribute to team performance
- Following through on detail-oriented work and deadlines
- Taking responsibility for individual and shared tasks
- Thinking critically to discover and solve problems
- $15/hr + Commission
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available for employee
- PTO and Holidays
- Discounts for going solar
- Yearly summits, swag and incentives
- Fully stocked break room with soda and snacks!!!
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Satisfaction
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Problem Solving