Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-7342 Position descriptionJob title
Electrical Technician M/FContract
Temporary work contractContractual hours
Full timeContract duration
5 yearsEmployee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and to provide your support in the maintenance of electrical equipment of the project.
Your main duties will be to:-
- He must ensure that all maintenance-related procedures are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with the regulations of the company and accordingly with good engineering practices
- He must collaborate with the Maintenance Supervisor in all aspects of maintenance, repair procedures and future plans for avoiding delay risks imposed by the breakdown of equipment features
- He must integrate and carry out a preventative maintenance program accordingly with Client and Company requirements and as the Maintenance Supervisor directs him to
- He must ensure that there are enough tools, consumables and parts for the maintaining of the equipment
- He must supply the necessary data for updating of sketches, drawings etc.
- He must report to the Senior Maintenance Supervisor for misuse of equipment
- He must take proper care of all instruments and tools
- He is to be abreast of proper electrical safety regulations and wear safety clothing at all times as well as use safety equipment in order to reduce any risks of serious injuries.
Candidate profile: Candidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
Ideally you will have a Diploma in Electrical from a recognized institution or program.
You must have 6 years of work experience in Electrical in Offshore.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
C-Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education (A Level)Minimum level of experience required
6 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Occupational Safety And Health
Oil And Gas