- Are you looking for a position where you can lead shaping the future of Downstream, building digital culture and workplace?
- Are you looking for a position where you can use your innovative mindset and people leadership to create digital culture that enables safe, reliable and efficient operation?
- Are you able to inspire and lead team of professionals across the organization, working in international environment?
- Do you have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility?
- Are you able to understand and meet needs of traditional business and fast changing IT area
If yes, you could be the person we are looking for to join our team as a
Group DS Production Automation and Process intelligence manager
to join us in our office at Budapest
MOL Group is an independent, multinational oil, gas and petrochemical company headquartered in Budapest/Hungary. Its diverse portfolio includes oil and gas exploration with production assets around the globe, gas midstream, downstream activities ranging from refining and polyolefin businesses to new areas including recycling, compounding and polyol, as well as an extensive retail network.
You will be involving in the following tasks:
- Act as focal point in DS Production for all automation and digital initiatives, perform stakeholder management and ensure alignment with relevant partner organizations.
- Create DS Production automation and digital strategy aligned to company vision and strategy, drive the standardization of processes to achieve efficiency and transformation of DS Production.
- Drive innovation process in area of automation and digitalization, from top-down to bottom-up, ensure alignment with approved strategy and business needs.
- Act as Group process owner in area of automation and digitalization, ensures good and close collaboration with partner organizations.
- Accountable to Group level vendor management, following up on deliverables and services provided to reach Group targets and optimum.
You will be responsible for …
- Managing your organisation with ownership, ensures sustainable solutions and customer focused operation.
- Ensuring and controlling of compliance with the related legal and company rules - with special regard to the general regulations defining company operation: Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, rules of Conflict of Interest, HSE and Data Protection.
- Standardization and harmonization of the processes, systems, tools and applications used in DS Production, providing guidance and coordination to local teams.
- Preparation of business plan and budgeting for area of automation and digitalization and implementation plan of Automation and digital strategy.
- Development of digital culture, team competencies, provides guidance to local sites and manages professional networks for knowledge and best practices sharing.
We are looking for you if you have…
- University degree in technical/IT with at least 7 years’ experience in the business and/or IT disciplines and leadership experience
- Project management expertise and ability to work in international team environment (fluent English for business purposes is needed)
- Understanding of refinery and petrochemical business processes, Group and local and company regulations
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility
- Results orientation and problem solving attitude
- Innovative mindset and ability to find out of the box solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit package including fixed and performance-based bonus
- Cafeteria and private health insurance, work assets as laptop and cell phone
- Range of horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities at a local and group level
- Participation in numerous training and talent programs
- Great atmosphere within a professional team
- Business Process
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Complex Problem Solving