As large projects continue to relocate to Canada, NOV’s manufacturing facility in Nisku, AB is growing and actively recruiting an experienced Manufacturing/Process Engineer. The successful candidate will be outgoing and have a strong manufacturing background within rubber, elastomer, and polymer engineered products. The Manufacturing/Process Engineer will plan manufacturing processes in the industrial plant, while evaluating and improving manufacturing methods.
- Work with the engineering and the production teams on product design and tooling to ensure efficient production processes.
- Develop integrated manufacturing systems and procedures.
- Recommend and implement improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization and related matters.
- Analyze costs associated with production and processes.
- Monitor assigned operations to assure compliance with approved methods and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 years’ work experience with at least 5 years directly involved with manufacturing elastomer / rubber / polymer engineered components and widgets
- A bachelor’s degree or technical degree in industrial engineering or in a related engineering discipline is preferred
- Experience in planning and executing multiple projects greater than $1M
- Experience of manufacturing rubber to metal bonding of dynamic parts is desirable
- Proficient in ERP Systems preferred
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to read technical drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills; able to easily present to internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with a variety of people
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
[ Link removed ]
With over 40 different locations in Canada, and 30, 000 people worldwide, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a Health Spending account and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization and an Educational Assistance Program.
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.',
Attention To Detail