Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
[ Link removed ]
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA, Inc. is a leading provider of global, end-to-end AC and DC-based back-up power products and services, which include surge suppressors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), power conditioning equipment, power management software, and DC power systems as well as precision cooling equipment, and professional and consulting services for Nonstop Networking.
We have the following position available in Andover, MA:
Enterprise Data Architect
Come join the Enterprise Architecture team at Schneider Digital that is driving the digital transformation across SE domains.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and implement a data strategy and roadmap for Schneider Digital working closely with business domains.
- Define policies and establish standards for modeling, structuring, naming, describing, securing, and. formatting data
- Work with business and IT leadership to define and document the data architecture for enterprise data assets
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models with associated metadata including data lineage and technical data definitions
- Provide direction and guidance in the implementation of data warehouses, marts, cubes,lakes and universes to support analytic work product requirements
- Lead efforts to implement a reference data and master data management strategy in close collaboration with Data & Performance team.
- Effectively work across team boundaries to establish data architecture and provide guidance to individual teams.
- Design and develop end to end robust, scalable data ingestion pipelines and data platform architecture that will support the analytical and reporting needs of the various business organizations.
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics team to help build the backend solutions for reporting, dashboarding, and analysis.
- Ability to architect and build an end to end data platforms.
- Strong understanding and experience building ELT/ETL solutions for both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to internal customers
- Prototype new technologies and implement innovative solutions to enable teams to consume and understand data faster.
- Leverage business and domain acumen to interpret and translate business requirements to architecture/technology plans.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)