Job Title : SYSTEMS ENGINEER (SERVICE DESK & SITE SUPPORT) ITIL Certified
Reference Code : OG-7001625
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
This position requires post-holder to be part of a team, and perform all tasks assigned to deliver top class service to our customers. Monitor Service Desk team performance, and provide 3rd level support to customers within established KPIs. Monitor the implementation of ICT department projects and liaises with other teams to ensure successful implementation.Post-holder is required to be up-to-date in IT CRM solutions and ITIL/ITSM support module, and latest IT desktop solution available in the market.Excellent communication skills is required (telephone and face to face). Being able to communicate in Clear English/Arabic is equally important.
Experience & Skills
• Monitor ICT service desk overall performance and ensure the delivery of consistent quality customer service and support, to achieve sections goals and deliverables.
• Act as 3nd level escalation for IT Service Desk calls and issues, this includes negative user’s feedback and frustrated users, in effort to achieve high level customer satisfaction rates.
• Monitoring the process of ICT service desk incoming calls/e-mails/chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Constant review and update to incidents/request followed process and procedures followed by service desk agents to ensure they follow ITS module of services.
• Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports to management.
• Identify CRM solutions that match QP requirements based on service desk activities, documented solutions and weekly reports to enhance quality of offered services and communication with QP users.
• Provide 3rd level technical support to issues raised by Service desk agents.
• Coach and train Qatari developees performance and over all progress, to expand their technical knowledge and experience.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of service desk staff training and knowledge expansion.
• Ensure timely closure/implementation of cyber security controls resulted from cyber security taskforce, risk assessments, identified vulnerabilities, audits observations, to stay in line with the corporate security standards.
• Recognized IT Certifications (CompTIAA+, MCP, MCSE, ITIL).
• Excellent knowledge of the desktop technical technologies, standards and development methodologies.
• Hands on experience in IT CRM solutions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively in clear English language.
• Excellent experience in ITIL/ITSM.
• Ability to communicate effectively over phone, chat, email or in person.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electronics or equivalent.
• Minimum 8 years IT experience in enterprise environment (preferably in energy sector) in IT support role.
• ITIL v3. Certification.
• CRM - Customer Relationship Management.
It Service Management
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries