Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest [ Link removed ] . Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty [ Link removed ] , and high-performance [ Link removed ] . Our products, [ Link removed ] and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of [ Link removed ] , including [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , manufacturing, primary [ Link removed ] and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] .
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a UpTime Program Management to join our team located in Lopatcong, NJ
The UpTime product line is a growing product line for our electronics business segments. Several parts of the organization are involved in the development, manufacturing, planning, testing, and supply chain of these packages. In this new role, the Program Manager will integrate much of the below areas of responsibilities as well as the primary program coordination of the UpTime product offering, supporting North American, European, and Asian businesses.
UpTime Program Management
- Work with operations, engineering, and product management, develop UpTime short term and long-term production schedule
- Responsible for UpTime valve production. Manage/coordinate regional demand – owns prioritization of production to support regional needs
- Supervisor / Lead of UpTime valve production team (assuming staff build up)
- Manage supply chain of UpTime product line, components, and allocation of assets.
- Develop and implement BCP Plans for UpTime valve components, manufacturing, and assembly
- Working internally to Review UpTime manufacturing processes, failure modes, and data. Improve and Develop improvement plans for data management. Work with engineering and operations to optimize UpTime manufacturing supply chain
- Owns coordination of all engineering and operational continuous improvement programs to drive quality improvements, cost reductions, workstream optimizations for UpTime valve product line.
UpTime Quality Assurance :
- Quality Systems :
- Owner of the UpTime quality system for 3rd party certifications along with ISO procedures.
- Owner of the UpTime Technical review file, managing with engineering. Maintain traceability of file for third party audits.
- Maintain UpTime records and quality systems. Internal audit of the same.
- Write, review, maintain, and periodically refresh all UpTime valve SOPs for valve manufacturing, flow test, and package performance.
- Maintain training records for UpTime assembly technicians.
- Maintain calibration logs for setting and test equipment
Recordkeeping relevant documents in accordance with the company’s record retention policy.
- Data Management, Product Performance :
- Manage, review and consolidate all UpTime flow test data and vavle yield.
- Maintain nonconforming database, review nonconformance information, support investigations, and preparation of customer complaint reports.
- Maintain data, review final test data, and approval for release to production, while reviewing trends of all final test for valves from LTC, Kingman, third party vendor, and Global Affiliates being done today
- Collect and consolidate data from all facilities for : recycle database, non- conforming database, Quality device database (Calibration), Inspection database We need to figure logistics on this, can be complex based on KMG
- Metric consolidation, review results, develop improvement plans with engineering, operations, and product management :
- Internal monthly metrics & review
- Combine monthly metrics a review
- Quality tracing and tracking (QTS) Supplier, customer and internal issues
- Auditing :
- Support third party external audit by Linde, ISO registrar, and Apragaz (for PI stamp of UpTime valves.)
- Conduct reviews as required
Valve Component Production :
- Manage UpTime component supplier relationships ensuring quality and delivery performance is met.
- Ensure adequate inventory of UpTime components aligned with production planning.
- Schedule the production of UpTime stems Valves at both LTC and IFS third parties
- Conduct purchasing and receiving of key components for stem valve assembly.
- Enter encore entry sales orders
- Generate engineering prints for new production packages
- Create inspection/traveler documentation for new packages
- Generate travelers /manufacturing hand-off package
- Close out packages for billing and asset transfers
- Bachelor’s degree required; Experience in Quality System Management, Supply Chain, and management a plus.
- 5 years’ experience in Quality, Manufacturing and supply chain
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in Cross Functional role with all areas of organization
- Experience with statistical data management - Process Control, SQC, SPC a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.