- Strong expertise in front-end & IO involving Angular framework
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Should be able to do POCs and demonstrate.
- Experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security.
- Should able to setup code quality KPI, encourage the team to get the desired results
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, DOM including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design
- Good understanding & hands-on in implementing unit tests, end to end testing using Jasmine/Karma
Requirement Analysis: Use Cases, User Stories, Sequence diagram, Activity diagram, Entity Relationship diagrams, UML notations.
Project Execution – Activity definition, sequencing and Dependency definition. Work authorization, Progress monitor, reporting and timely escalation. Code development, Review, test case development and Testing.
Estimation of work packs – using Use Case estimation and Story Point estimation.
Analytical Skills: understanding and implementing complex logic/ algorithms etc.
Technical Designs – strong in understanding and adopting OOP principles, patterns and practices
- GoF: Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory and Façade Patterns etc.
- Architectural: Domain Driven Design, RESTful API
- SOLID: Clean Code etc.
- Development using layered application architecture such as Presentation layer, Business layer, Data layer, Services layer etc. with SOA principles.
- Use layered architecture for Validations, structured Exception handling etc.
- Create reference Implementations / POCs
- Application Lifecycle implementation using Azure DevOps
Performance Optimization – techniques using Event Logs, Web Server Logs, use of tools like dotTrace, dotMemory etc. or similar.
- Database – write Complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL JOBS, SSRS, and SSIS. Performance optimization by using indexing, execution plan and database profilers.
- To be able to design and convert documents using XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD etc.
- Problem Solving – Ownership, Proactive and Systematic approach.
- Enable absorption of latest technologies in the product line.
- Ensure best practices in software development are institutionalized.
- Provide consulting services to implementation team.
- Coordinate activities across both business and technical teams to ensure that technology strategy aligns with business strategy.
- Interface with stake holders at all levels in an organization.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
Team work – Remain flexible, good Team player and assist team for resolving issues.
Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication. Clear and precise communication within customer and within group
Web application architect/development for Angular 8 , Node, Express, SQL, Azure, DevOps.
Architect must have strong design skills, technology knowledge, programming skills. And must be a good communicator, decisions maker and negotiator.
MSc / MCA / BE / BTech (Comp / E&TC / IT)
Total experience in Software Application development should be in the range of
Architect: 8 – 12 years.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Document Object Model